Rugged mobile power at your fingertips
A versatile and portable tablet fully ready to deliver digital transformation in environments where rugged performance is required.
Rugged mobile power at your fingertips
Ultimately secure rugged tablet
An optional hard handle makes the UX10 easy to grip and carry, allowing you to take the computing power you require to the place it is most needed. A detachable keyboard with retractable hard handle further optimises worker productivity. For total security in authenticating users, the UX10 has an optional integrated fingerprint reader, smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader, an RFID reader, and can also offer a Windows Hello face-authentication camera.
The connected tablet
The UX10 seamlessly supports digital transformation, offering digital connectivity through BT, WiFi, and optional 4G LTE. An optional RS232 port can support legacy equipment. An optional RFID reader allows information feed-back into the management system. All these functionalities ensure the UX10 stays connected no matter whether outdoors or indoors.
The ‘always-on’ tablet
In a world where devices need to work 24/7/365 power-up continuity is essential – in portable devices that means a focus on battery configuration. The UX10 offers a range of battery configurations and options, including an optional high capacity battery and an optional bridge battery that ensures a ‘hot swap’ capability. In effect you need never power-down the UX10, making it ideal if the device is pooled between workers or required across multiple work shifts.
The usable-in-all conditions tablet
Drop resistance and temperature tolerance aside, the LumiBond® screen ensures usability in all conditions. 1000 nits of brightness make the display readable even in sunlight, whilst rain and glove touch capability guarantee visibility and productivity in even the most extreme conditions.
ATEX and IECEx Certified
Certified for hazardous locations, the UX10 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Getac UX10 Features
Industries Using UX10
Our new Bumper-to-Bumper fully rugged warranties go beyond the expected to protect your productivity.
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime. That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
Standard 3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
For full details of the warranty protection, see the Terms and Conditions.
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
UX10 Technical Specifications
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro processor 1.8GHz
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||10.1" IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1200)|
1000 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory|
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
(Will have same disclaimer number and Dimensions
(disclaimer number vary from model to model)
|– Optional (top side): 1D/2D imager barcode reader i, or serial port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, or LAN port (RJ-45), or VGA portii, or HF RFID reader.|
– Optional: (right side) fingerprint reader,or serial port+LAN port (RJ-45), or HF RFID readeriv.
– Optional: (back side) smart card reader, or bridge battery, or bridge battery+smart card readerv.
Without MicroSD starting March 5th, 2021
FHD webcam x 1xi
|Communication Interface||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax|
Optional: Dedicated GPSiii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPSiii
Optional: 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility|
Getac Barcode Managerxii
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Software||Optional: Getac Device Monitoring Systemxiii|
Optional: Getac Driving Safety Utilityxiv
Optional: Getac Keywedge Barcode Reader Utilityxiv
Optional: Getac Virtual GPS Utilityxiv, xv
|Security Features||TPM 2.0|
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: HF RFID readeri,ii
Optional: Fingerprint readeriv
Optional: Smart card readeriv
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)|
Li-Ion smart battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min.4080mAh) x 1
Optional High capacity battery (10.8V, 9240mAh) x 1
Optional Bridge batteryv
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||276.8 x 194.5 x 23.5 mm (10.89″ x 7.65″ x 0.92″)|
1.22 kg (2.68 lbs)vii
|Rugged Feature||MIL-STD-810H certified|
Vibration & 6 feet drop resistantix,x
e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213
Optional: Salt fog certified
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)|
AC Adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
High capacity Battery (10.8V, 9240 mAh)
Multi-bay Charger (Dual Bay)
Multi-Bay Charger (Eight-Bay)
AC Adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Office Dock AC Adapter(90W, 100-240VAC)
MIL-STD-461 certified AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC)
Vehicle Adapter (120W, 11-32VDC)
Shoulder Strap (2-point)
Shoulder Harness (4-point; handsfree)
100W Type-C Adaptor xiii
|Bumper-toBumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.|
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
3 years Bumper-to-Bumper
- 13.56MHz Contactless HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, HF RFID reader, serial port, LAN port (RJ45), USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port, and VGA port are mutually exclusive options.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Fingerprint scanner, HF RFID reader and serial port+LAN port (RJ45) are mutually exclusive options.
- Smart card reader, bridge battery and bridge battery+smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories
- MIL-STD-461G 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Availability depends on operating system and internet connectivity.
- Availability depends on internet connectivity, for the first installation.
- Either an embedded or standalone GPS module is required.
- Do not support the configurations with Discrete Graphic Card.
120W 11-16V, 22-32V DC (Bare Wire)
120W 11-16V, 22-32V DC